How It Works
How does MedicationVouchers.com's Prescription Drug Savings work?
MedicationVouchers.com is partnered with companies that negotiate discounts directly with the pharmacies on over 20,000 name brand and generic drugs. These discounts are passed on to patients that us MedicationVouchers.com' free prescription drug vouchers.
Who is eligible?
There are no membership requirements to take advantage of MedicationVouchers.com savings. Unlike insurance programs, there is no income, age, pre-existing condition, deductible, or waiting period restrictions. MedicationVouchers.com is designed to help patients nationwide who do not have prescription drug coverage or who have coverage but are subject to large deductibles, large co-pays, formulary limitations, dosing limitations, gaps, and/or any cash out-of-pocket expenses.
How much do the pharmacy savings found on MedicationVouchers.com cost?
MedicationVouchers.com prescription drug savings and vouchers are absolutely FREE. We provide these discounts to everyone that wishes to save on their prescription prices. There are no premiums or deductibles associated with this program whatsoever. Printable vouchers are available free of charge from our website.
Which prescription drugs are covered?
MedicationVouchers.com pharmacy drug vouchers may be used on all FDA approved brand name and generic prescription medications. Use our medication pricing tool to search for your prescription.
What is the typical savings amount?
For the year 2015 the average savings was 32% off retail pricing.
How do I use the prescription drug vouchers?
1. Select a pharmacy: MedicationVouchers.com is valid at over 68,000 network pharmacy locations nationwide. In most cases, your current pharmacy will be part of our network.
2. Submit your prescription: Present your prescription to the pharmacist. If you need to transfer a prescription, bring your empty prescription bottle or label with you to the pharmacy.
3. Present your MedicationVouchers.com voucher: Your voucher's unique code provides the pharmacist with the appropriately discounted prescription price. The price on the prescription is based on the pharmacy's contracted agreement with MedicationVouchers.com and our partners.
4. You Save: Your savings will be clear once the pharmacist enters your filled prescription into the register. Whether the lowest discount price is MedicationVouchers.com savings price, your present insurance program's price, or the pharmacy's already discounted price, you are GUARANTEED to receive the LOWEST of the three prices available!
Which pharmacies can I go to?
We have a constantly expanding list of over 68,000 participating major chain pharmacies and local pharmacies nationwide. Use the Pharmacy Locator to see if your pharmacy is in our network. We have also provided a list of participating pharmacies.
Can I check a specific prescription's price before purchasing?
Yes, we have provided a tool that will allow you to look up the cost of your prescription at any pharmacy. This medication pricing tool is located on our home page, or you can use this medication pricing link.
How can I be assured I am getting the lowest price?
The discounted prices may vary, but may be as much as 75% depending on the drug and the pharmacy discount rate contracted with MedicationVouchers.com. While pharmacy prices may vary from week-to-week and by the geographic location, the patient is guaranteed the lowest price available of: your present insurance program's price, or the pharmacy's already discounted price.
- Free For Everyone - Everyone is eligible to get pharmacy discounts with a Free Prescription Savings Voucher. These vouchers can be used to supplement most health insurance plans including Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and High Deductible Plans. They can also be used as a Medicare Part D supplement by providing discounts on drugs.
- No Restrictions - There are no enrollment forms, no age or income requirements, no waiting periods, no eligibility required, no exclusions, covers pre-existing conditions, no claim forms to file, no annual or lifetime limits.
- Lowest Price - MedicationVouchers.com uses Lowest Price Logic to guarantee that you get the best pricing on prescriptions (Voucher holders pay the lower of a discount off Average Wholesale Price-AWP, discount off MAC Pricing, or Pharmacy Promotional/Retail price). You can save up to 75% on your medications (average savings are roughly 30%)!
- Medications - The pharmacy prescription savings vouchers provide discounts on brand and generic medications, open formulary so that all medications are eligible for discounts.
- Accepted Everywhere – Our discount prescription savings vouchers are pre-activated and accepted at over 68,000 pharmacies around the country including most major chains.
- Confidential - No personal information is required to get a voucher. No personal information is collected on processed prescriptions.